PBG was founded in 2001 by Cori Charters and Christine Petrocelli.
They are natural leaders.
Ask anyone who has worked with them; carriers, vendors, clients or employees, the sparky synergy between these two women is an incubator for a 98% client retention rate, double digit growth year over year, and 99.999% PBG employee happiness quotient.
PBG’s dynamic culture is palpable and it begins at the top.
Progressive Benefit Group is not only an awesome Benefit Broker, they are our partner in taking care of our employees in so many ways. This is a united team of kind and smart people dedicated to providing great care in every way. From finding great benefit solutions, providing great support, facilitating fantastic training and being a blast to work with…….simply put…….they ROCK!Cara Holbrook, PHR
First and foremost, we at PBG are advocates for our clients, strategic partners with our carriers, and “idea leaders” for the industry.
At PBG, our staff and their passion for excellence is what really set us apart. We are a dynamic group of talented and highly skilled professionals that are considered experts in their respective fields. Be it negotiation, compliance, account management, communication, employee advocacy or training programs, the energy and dedication that we bring to the table not only helps our clients satisfy the needs of their employees but also protects and improves their bottom-line.
PBG is committed to helping our clients make key healthcare benefit choices that deliver real value to their employees while at the same time controlling costs. Our expertise and abilities allow us to leverage our carrier relationships, and expand the value delivered to our clients, and their employees.
Our Privacy Statement
At PBG we are committed to complying with federal and state laws that protect the privacy of our clients. Please review our notice below outlining these practices.
Protecting Your Information
Information We Collect or Retain About You
Information About You that We May Disclose
Protection of Shared Information
- Conduct COBRA eligibility, enrollment and payment correspondence with carriers.
- Resolve employee benefits claim issues and correspond about eligibility, enrollment, and payment with carriers and our client groups.
PBG never sells or otherwise makes available your e-mail address to anyone except as may be necessary to provide our products and services to our customers.
Protecting Your Personal Information
- At PBG, we believe the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. While information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of our most important assets is our customers’ trust.
- PBG limits the use, collection and retention of customer information to what we believe is necessary or useful to conduct our business, provide high-quality service, and offer products and services.
- At PBG, employee access to personally identifiable information and protected health information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information. Because of the importance of these issues, all PBG employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information. Employees who violate these policies are subject to disciplinary action up to and
For further information
Progressive Benefit Group
9035 Soquel Ave., Ste 200, Santa Cruz, CA 95062